Please read the following instructions before filling the application form. The link to register online is given at the end of these instructions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE APPLYING TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ONLINE TEST SCHEDULED FOR 1st August, 2020 (SUNDAY) TO WIN A VENS SCHOLARSHIP BASED ON MERIT.
- You can apply for JUNIOR, SENIOR, and VENS SENIOR only if you are appearing in or passing out your class 9th, to 12th or Diploma or 1st to 3rd Year And Post graduation 4st to 5th Year exam of a degree Any course in any school/college/university in India year 2020. (Read all the eligibility criteria carefully in the ABOUT VENS menu of our website www.vens.in before filling up the application form)
- REGISTRATION FEE:
VENS- Junior: Rs. 295/- till 20th, May 2020. Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs. 100/-
VENS- Senior: Rs. 395/- till 20th, May 2020. Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs. 200/-
VENS- Master’s: Rs. 495/- till 20th, May 2020. Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs. 200/-
- Test Centres are available online at home only.
- Carefully Fill Your Details
Write your Full Name as it appears in your school/college certificates.
Write Full Name of your father.
Fill up your date of birth as per your High School certificate.
Give your full and correct address for correspondence along with correct Pin Code of the area/town.
Select the name of the city (in the registration form) from where you would like to appear for the test. A test centre would be allotted to you in the particular city.
- Write your correct permanent and functional Land-line OR Mobile numbers as well as any other alternative telephone number to enable us to instantly inform you about any important matter regarding the test. Please do not change your numbers till your final result is declared. Alerts will be sent to your first mobile number.
- Write full name of your College and its Location (i.e. town/city) where you are currently a bona fide student and pursuing your studies for 2018 exams.
- Please note that any incorrect information provided by you in the application form may lead to rejection of your application and candidature for the test. You must undertake the responsibility of the correctness of all the information that you give in the application form.
- You must upload your latest and clear photograph as proof of your identity in the application form. The photo must either be in (JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF) format & it should be of a passport-size and its memory size should not exceed 100 KB. Please keep the scanned copy of your photo ready before you start the registration process.
NOTE: Please also go through other important instructions as –
Your test venue can be changed to another nearest available venue due to any strategic or other reasons. We will NOT pay for your travelling To and Fro or for staying in the city for the test.
Results may sometimes be delayed due to any unforeseen reasons. So, you need to keep patience while waiting for it. Winners of scholarships will be informed individually as soon as the final list is ready. The result will be displayed in the RESULT menu of our website WWW.VENS.IN on 31st August, 2020. You will be able to download your Score Card and Certificate of Appreciation with All India Ranking (AIR) in the 1st week of July, 2020.
Admit Cards of all the candidates will be sent by e-mail just one week before the date of test. It will also be available on our website www.vens.in on 8th August, 2020.
Please visit the website regularly to know more about any issues related to your admit card, venue address, result, etc. or call our executives on students’ support lines as given below.